Smart Thinking Terms & Conditions for Job Seekers
www.smartthinking.org.uk (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Smart Thinking Platform Ltd (“Smart Thinking”) and is made available to you on the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By using the Site and the services available on it you are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
1. Smart Thinking is free to those individuals who are looking for employment vacancies (“Job Seekers”).
2. Smart Thinking makes available job adverts for employment vacancies and other job-related content, including links to third-party websites through Smart Thinking’s search results or otherwise through the Site.
3. The information and services available on the Site are provided for the sole purpose of individuals looking for job opportunities and career information. Job Seekers may use, print and download information from the Site for the purposes identified in this clause 3 only and for no other personal purpose.
4. The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which a Job Seeker should rely. Job Seekers must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
5. Although Smart Thinking makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, Smart Thinking makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
6. Job adverts are created and provided by third parties over whom Smart Thinking exercises no control. Any information and materials provided by third parties have not been verified or approved by Smart Thinking. Any views expressed by other users on the Site do not represent our views or values.
7. By accepting these Terms & Conditions you accept that Smart Thinking exercises no control over the content of job adverts, links to or from job adverts or any conditions third parties might impose once a Job Seeker submits an application or has left the Site.
8. Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Job Seekers information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Smart Thinking of those linked websites or information a Job Seeker may obtain from them. Smart Thinking has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
9. Except for premium job adverts the job adverts contained on, or linked from, the Site are indexed or posted in order of submission to the Site.
10. Smart Thinking has no obligation to screen any job adverts or to include any job adverts in its search results or filters and may exclude or remove any job adverts from the Site or a Job Seeker’s search result for any reason in its sole discretion.
11. By accepting these Terms & Conditions Job Seekers understand and agree that Smart Thinking is under no obligation to present Job Seekers with any or all job adverts.
12. Smart Thinking assumes no responsibility and disclaims all liability for the content, accuracy, completeness, legality, reliability or availability of any job adverts.
13. Smart Thinking provides filters to help Job Seekers search through job adverts and these categories (e.g. location) are created independently and entirely by Smart Thinking and as such may not accurately reflect the content of the job adverts.
14. Smart Thinking will, on occasion, be compensated by advertisers who post job adverts. For the avoidance of doubt all job adverts are considered advertising.
15. For premium job adverts Smart Thinking shall display job adverts at the top of the jobs listings based on the date they are submitted to the Site.