Digital Communications Officer – British Liver Trust
British Liver Trust
Closing date: 15 March 2021
A world without liver disease – that’s our vision.
With over 30 years’ experience, The British Liver Trust is the leading liver charity for adults in the UK working to improve liver health. Liver disease is the only one of the five big killer diseases that continues to increase, the Trust works to transform liver health through increased awareness, prevention, improved care and support.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and dynamic Digital Communications Officer to join our team.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, you will play a lead role in the delivery of engaging digital communications activity to help improve the lives of those affected by, or at risk of, liver disease or liver cancer. You will be passionate about creating excellent content for a variety of channels, using your design, content creation and copywriting skills.
Primarily the post holder will:
- have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
- have experience of building, maintaining and engaging audiences and communities on social media.
- have experience of using a website content management system such as WordPress.
- have confident technical and design skills including producing social media content, videos and editing images.
In addition, the post holder will:
- be an adaptable member of the communications team.
- have an empathy for people affected by health conditions.
You must be able to demonstrate success in a similar role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and committed team, to help demonstrate the impact of our work and deliver great supporter care. We are an equal opportunities employer and would be pleased to hear from candidates from minority group backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer and would be particularly pleased to hear from candidates from minority group backgrounds.
Please apply by emailing the following to [email protected]
- a covering letter explaining how your experience, skills and knowledge make you suitable for the role, with particular relevance to the Job Description
- an up to date CV, including 2 referees
Salary C £25,800 per annum
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Bournemouth or home based with regular meetings in Bournemouth
Closing date: 9.00am 15 March 2021
Interviews: 23 March 2021 via Zoom / Bournemouth officeApply for this job
Share this job
Smart Thinking is not responsible for any of the content uploaded by recruiters and included in the job and internship adverts. Nor is it responsible for the content on any third party sites linked to the Smart Thinking website.
Organisation: British Liver Trust
Location: Home based / Bournemouth,
Salary range: £20,000 - £30,000
Closing date: 15 March 2021
Contract type: Permanent
About the Organisation
We, the British Liver Trust, are the largest UK liver charity for adults and we lead the fight against liver disease and liver cancer.Visit website