Education Manager / Senior Manager – ISD
Institute for Strategic Dialogue
Closing date: 14 May 2021
ISD is seeking an Education Manager and/or Senior Manager to help steer and expand the programme’s global portfolio. The role will include overseeing delivery of existing projects such as Be Internet Citizens (ISD’s flagship digital citizenship programme) and Extreme Dialogue, primarily within the UK and Europe, as well as adapting models for priority contexts worldwide.
The successful candidate will lead on strategy and development for the education programme, identify new opportunities to trial new approaches and engage new audiences. The post holder will also partner with a variety of key internal and external stakeholders including national governments and multi-national private companies.
The Education team form part of ISD’s Action initiatives and produce high quality resources and training models to support practitioners in bringing this learning into communities from local level through to international implementation. This empowers young people and adults to expand their learning and develop digital citizenship skills. The team have developed significantly in scale and are expanding their portfolio across wider audiences and regions in an exciting growth phase of ISD’s programmes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in education policy, frontline youth work, countering online harms or curriculum development
- Development of policy and research programming focused on the Middle East as well as Africa and Asia
- Experience implementing on the ground community-based education projects with a range of stakeholders from different faiths and backgrounds
- Significant experience engaging with high-level stakeholders in governments and the education sector (UK or overseas)
For more details and to view the Job Description, click here.
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter addressing your interest in and suitability for the position, and an up-to-date CV (no more than 2 pages) including salary expectations to [email protected].
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
- Location: London based organisation, remote working
- Contract: 1 year fixed term contract initially
- Salary: Manager £35-45,000 / Senior Manager £45-55,000
- Start Date: Immediate
Share this job
Smart Thinking is not responsible for any of the content uploaded by recruiters and included in the job and internship adverts. Nor is it responsible for the content on any third party sites linked to the Smart Thinking website.
Organisation: Institute for Strategic Dialogue
Location: London / Remote
Salary range: £30,000 - £40,000, £40,000 +
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Contract type: Rolling
About the Organisation
The Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) is an independent, non-profit organisation dedicated to safeguarding human rights and reversing the rising tide of polarisation, extremism and disinformation worldwide.Visit website